Would you like to research keywords and prioritise the best ones for SEO?
If you give me 17 minutes I’ll show you how to do just that one page at a time, and we’ll cover best practices for using the Google Keyword Planner.
Here are the eight steps covered:
- Choose a page to research and focus on one topic
- Enter one or two seed keywords into the Google Keyword Planner
- Set Geo-targeting
- ‘Ad group ideas’ tab or ‘Keyword ideas’ tab?
- Review keywords
- Add additional keywords to seed keywords
- Select 12 keywords to your keyword list
- Prioritise keywords
If you have any questions, or if anything isn’t clear please ask in the comments below and I’d be glad to help.
If you would like to learn more SEO fundamentals like how to optimise keywords into a page, check out our London SEO introduction workshop. If you are after something more advanced and would like to know how to do keyword research for a whole website, you may find our SEO intermediate page better.