In an increasingly digitalised world, a search engine optimisation certification ensures you can market your website for greater search engine traffic and thus increased profits.
Developed by SEOs for SEOs—or anyone who wants to learn SEO—our courses are designed to meet the real-world needs of businesses striving to be at the top of search engines. With our certification, you’ll know how to overtake competitors’ search engine positions and stay there.
Why Become “Learn SEO” Fast Certified?
- We walk the talk: Since 2010, we’ve maintained a top ranking on Google.co.uk for “SEO training”. Read more about our progress.
- It’s fun, social and motivating. Our video-based SEO training takes you from where you are now to where you want to be while making learning easy.
- We’ve trained and helped 1000+ businesses succeed online.
- We’ve received a 4.8 out of 5 average rating from 200+ customer reviews.
- 98.5% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- We provide impartial and honest expert advice.
How Do I Earn My SEO Certification and Where Can I Use It?
We offer many SEO courses, and each comes with a certificate and a badge. To earn your certificate, all you have to do is complete the required coursework and pass a quiz. You can showcase the certificate on your LinkedIn profile, your CV or anywhere else you deem important. You may wish to display the badge on your social media accounts or your website to show off your new SEO training.
Does Google Offer an SEO Certification?
Joe Williams is the founder of and SEO trainer at Tribe SEO. He’s been featured in the Guardian, Cosmopolitan, Huffington Post and has taught SEO to thousands of people from different industries and all levels of management and company sizes.
Meet the trainer
Joe is the founder of Tribe SEO and the SEO trainer for of Zen Optimise. You’ll hear him talking about all things SEO, including Branding and Content Marketing. And when the wind is right and it’s sunny, you may find him flying his kite.